Mid winter here in Sydney so I compiled a winter to do list to make it an eventful season:
- Create your own signature tea concoctions! (visit your local loose leaf store and mix it up, my favourite is http://www.t2tea.com/ )
- Learn a new indoor hobby – knitting, make short films, paint, photography (http://www.pinterest.com/ is a great resource)…..
- Try a new baking venture – pies, soufflés, pastries, biscotti, brioche….
- Host a movie marathon – pick a genre (80’s , romance, sci-fi, Brad Pitt, vampires)
- Upgrade your PJ wardrobe – over the knee socks, onesies, fluffy robes (Love this robe)….
- Redecorate – try new winter colours and textures, rugs, cushions, new chairs (room inspo)…
- Complete a reading challenge – a few I like – one, two, and three
- Get moving with this indoor workout
- Mail a letter or care package to someone in need of a pick me up, or some you miss!
- Pamper yourself – face masks, manicure, massage, pedicure, hair mask …..