It is that time of year where we celebrate love!
It can be hard figuring out what to give your significant other so I’ve compiled some ideas for a range of personality/ relationship types!
20 Gifts for your man:
- Organise a boudoir photo shoot and surprise him with a book of racy photos of you!
- Organise an outdoor feast so doesn’t have to be your typical picnic in a park you can pick a significant lookout at your national park or a peaceful secluded spot by the sea for just the two of you
- If you both love food and cooking – do a cooking class together – could be a dessert class, or pizza class etc
- Not all Gifts have to be romantic it can be just something they love, you can surprise him with a box full of his fav sports team’s gear, or whatever his interests maybe
- Organise a weekend away!
- Name a star after him! Book a tour of an observatory and then present him with his star!
- Organise a staycation, book a fancy hotel and enjoy spa and champagne together
- Cook him a fancy delicious breakfast in bed
- Surprise him with tickets to a sports game or stand up comedian or something he truly enjoys
- Deliver personalised chocolate to his work or home
- Candlelit dinner can be outdoors, indoors,rooftop,camping…..
- Take dancing lessons and surprise him by giving him a private show!
- Blow up the oldest picture of you together when you first met and write about what made you fall in love and about that moment
- Organise a caricature of you both together
- Have a trip to the beach at night together
- Go to a Local town you’ve never been to and experience the new area together and take a souvenir home
- Organise to only give eachother DIY gifts
- Organise only to give eachother gifts to do with a particular theme like Star Wars or puns ….
- Spend the day at a theme park and win eachother a present / toy
- Go mini golfing and the loser has to do whatever the winner wants in bed!
20 Gifts for your woman:
- Pamper session for you both with massages
- Lingerie and perfumes
- Bouquet of flowers and instructions on where to meet you for secluded dinner
- Personalised engraved jewerlly
- Your fav picture of her and a letter about why you love that photo and her!
- Make a couple video
- Organise to get matching tattoos
- Chocolate fondue night in!
- Mountain getaway with a fireplace and wine
- Spend the day wearing what you pick for eachother from a thrift shop
- Organise a food crawl – appetisers at one place, main at another and dessert at another place!
- Give eachother massages
- Go to a drive in movie and enjoy desserts under the stars
- Go to a karaoke bar and serenade her with her fav love song
- Prepare a three course meal for her and deck the house out in candlelight and roses!
- Engraved jewellery! Necklaces, bracelets, rings etc!
- Create a video of all your moments together and surprise her!
- Get away from the city and camp! Toast marshmallows under the stars
- Take a ferry around your city and sightsee!
- Surprise her with a bed and breakfast for the night!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
My fiancé and I are spending the night at our fav restaurant and I have a funny DIY gift I am making him as a surprise !
Until next time