I haven’t done a MOTD in awhile so thought it was due time!
I bought some new makeup products which I will do a post on a makeup haul next week so look out for that!
Here is a light smokey look I did for today:
- Revlon Photoready primer
- L’Oréal Infallible total coverage foundation (I will go into detail in next week’s post about this foundation!)
- LA Girl concealer in porcelain (current fave concealer)
- Australis Banana powder (affordable version of banana powder)
- Revlon Sculpt and Highlight contour kit (this little Palette is a contouring dream come true! Affordable & easy to blend and sculpt – also the pigments are a perfect level of colour without coming out unnatural)
- Chi Chi Eye extravaganza Palette (such great shades! I showed this Palette off in a previous post from my November Favourites Video click *here* to watch it)
- Revlon Beyond Natural lashes #91303 (first time wearing these not bad at all I am not going to lie I love my lashes a tiny bit longer but these were easy and natural)
Look out for next week’s haul post where I share new products have purchased and tried out.
What have you recently bought and loved?! Let me know in the comments below !
Until next time xx