This wasn’t easy there’s a lot of questions but mostly one word answers so here goes…..
1.What’s your favorite movie?
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
Mr & Mrs Smith
4. A book you plan on reading?
The book of doing and being by Barnet Bain
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
How To Kill a Mockingbird
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favorite food?
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Mozzarella, tomato and basil +garlic
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
Hard to choose – donuts!
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee more than tea but like tea as well
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Not a Mum but I would imagine juggling everything would be a big challenge
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
Another hard one I don’t think I have one it changes!
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
No one! I hate to sing!
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you were to have a tattoo – where would it be?
wrist or ankle
25. To be or not to be?
To be more assertive and not to be spending time waiting for things to happen….
26. Dogs or cats?
Love both! But cats are more me than dogs
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Neither – I don’t have the patience for any kind of ‘watching’
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
When I went through an awful break up and moved out on my own my parents surprised me and paid for the furniture in my new place!
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Named a star after my best friend
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Haven’t travelled so not sure
33. What’s the last country you visited?
Does another state count? Then QLD
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats. But I keep collecting heels and rarely wear them!
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Workout, massages, naps and donuts
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to make people feel better or happier
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favorite flower?
I like brightly coloured flowers!
45. When was the last time you cried?
Today – watching a dog get reunited with its owner after surgery
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
Yes love to!
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
My height I like being tallish
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
A 90’s compilation Roxette is currently on.
52. Favorite smell?
Apple pie baking.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I like solo sports rather than team sports but I would love to be able to be good at diving or gymnastics
56. Hair color?
Chocolate naturally but blonde now
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
I would choose family members that have passed away over celebrities or well known people.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Neither but I know Beatles more than Rolling Stones
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Is it weird I’ve never read a book twice?!
68. Favorite bedtime story?
Watching TV or listening to a podcast (LOVE Ted Talks and real crime stories)
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Just winging it….
70. Favorite sound?
My cat purring 🙂
71. Favorite animal?
Too many to choose! Sausage dogs, alpacas, lions, , Maine coon cats to name a few
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Product close ups for my Etsy store!