With a new financial year ahead of us, don’t wait til 2019 to start a new savings plan.
Start anytime! Here are twenty ways you can save money:
- Reduce eating out and cook at home.
- Shop second hand!
- Close of accounts you aren’t using but paying for like Netflix, apps that charge, monthly subscriptions – if you don’t use it lose it.
- Use the library
- Have no spend weeks or months
- Fly midweek
- Bring your lunch to work
- Recycle and reuse items
- Eat/drink out during happy hours
- Use candles and natural lighting more often
- Organise staycations instead of overseas trips
- Buy in bulk
- Negotiate new internet, phone etc plans
- Have digital free nights at least once a week
- Create a budget and track spending
- Pamper at home instead of the salon
- Start a side hustle (baby sitting, Uber driving etc)
- DIY gifts
- Save loose change
- Buy generic
Share your fave saving tips below x
Until next time